Volunteer with MASScot
MASScot are always on the lookout for volunteers to help out; whether it’s in our Glasgow office, or at the variety of events we attend throughout the year.
Volunteering is a perfect way to get involved with the work MASScot carries out.
- Help raise awareness of Melanoma and Skin Cancer
- Raise funds for MASScot
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
- Gain knowledge, new skills and experience
- Enhance your CV
- Improve your employment prospects
MASScot also provides volunteers’ travel expenses and a lunch allowance where appropriate.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about getting involved with MASScot!